By paying the monthly membership fee and thus signing up to become a member (a “Member”) of RippedTraining.com (the “Site”), Member acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Conditions, Rules and Regulations and Assumption of Risk/Waiver of Claims now in effect and to become effective at any future date.
1. Membership is to be personal to the individual signing up and subscribing to the Site. Members create a log-in and password that cannot be shared with anyone else.
2. All sales on the Site including monthly membership fees, fees associated with personal training with our independent contractor trainers (each a “Trainer”) and purchases made in our site store are final and no refunds will be granted. Training sessions can be rescheduled though with 24 hour notice to us and Trainer. In the event a Trainer has to cancel a session or misses a session, such personal training session will be rescheduled to the mutual convenience of Member and Trainer as if a new session. We and each Trainer will do our best to contact Member as soon as possible to notify Member of such change to training session.
3. Members cannot transferred or sell their membership to third parties and training sessions likewise cannot be transferred or sold.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Members shall respect one another and each Trainer and refrain from derogatory comments or harassing behavior.
2. Members shall not ask any Trainer for their personal contact information whether a personal social media address, physical address, phone number, first and last name or any such information to enable Member to contact Trainer off-Site whether via Internet, phone, text message, email, Skype or any other means of communication whether currently in existence or developed later.
3. If a Member wishes to contact a Trainer for professional purposes, Member shall contact us at email@example.com to propose such business and we will share with the Trainer.
4. Member acknowledges that there is no nudity permitted on the site or in training sessions. Member shall not ask any Trainer to violate this policy or engage in any conduct that is meant to encourage violation of the no nudity policy. Likewise, the no nudity policy extends to Members in personal training sessions with a two way feed. The no nudity policy applies to both Members and Trainers.
5. Member is aware and acknowledges the fact that operators of the Site are permitted to monitor group or one on one training sessions including chat logs for the purpose of enforcing the Rules and Regulations.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK/WAIVER OF CLAIMS:
Member acknowledges, agrees and understands that weight training, aerobics, and cardiovascular training can be hazardous to some individuals and may result in injury to him/her or others. Member further agrees that in consideration for permission to subscribe as a Member to the Site, Member assumes all risks of injury incurred or suffered while a Member, and releases and agrees not to sue the Site, it’s owner(s), affiliates, investors, agents, servants, associations, employees or anyone connected with the Site (collectively, the “Released Parties”), for any claim, damages, cost or cause of action which Member has or may have in the future as a result of injuries or damages sustained or incurred while a Member, including but not limited to losses, injuries and damages caused by the passive or active negligence of any of the Released Parties, or any other Member, or hidden, latent, or obvious defects in any of the instruction or equipment used.